Ancor Safety Duplex Cable - 12/2 - 100' SPC-31852
Safety Duplex Cable - 12/2 - 100'
- ANCOR Duplex Cable is made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
- Outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available
- ANCORs proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation. Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105°C dry and 75°C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion.
- Inner conductors are correctly color-coded to ABYC standards
- Features red and yellow Marine Grade primary conductors in white common jacket
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Red/Yellow
- Length (Feet): 100'
- Gauge: 12/2 AWG
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 7.9 lbs
- UPC: 091887805918
Quick Guide (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Blue Sea 7928 Contura II LVD Remote 
BEP Pro Installer ANL Through Panel Fuse Holder - 500A [778-ANLTP]
Marinco Straight Adapter 15Amp Straight Male to 30Amp Locking Female Connector [S15-30]
Marinco 6365CRN 50A 125/250V Locking Plug [6365CRN]