Ancor Safety Duplex Cable - 16/2 - 100' SPC-31854
Safety Duplex Cable - 16/2 - 100'
- ANCOR Duplex Cable is made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
- Outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available
- ANCORs proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation. Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105°C dry and 75°C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion.
- Inner conductors are correctly color-coded to ABYC standards
- Features red and yellow Marine Grade primary conductors in white common jacket
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Red/Yellow
- Length (Feet): 100'
- Gauge: 16/2 AWG
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 4.45 lbs
- UPC: 091887806014
Quick Guide (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Victron Smart Battery Monitor - BMV-712 - Grey - Bluetooth Capable [BAM030712000R]
Sale price $20655 $206.55
Blue Sea 7928 Contura II LVD Remote 
Sale price $1299 $12.99
BEP Battery Distribution Cluster f/Twin Outboard Engines w/Three Battery Banks [717-140A-DVSR]
Sale price $32299 $322.99
Paneltronics Waterproof Panel - DC 1-Position Illuminated Rocker Switch & Circuit Breaker [9960021B]
Sale price $3199 $31.99