Ancor Standard Duplex Cable - Flat 8/2 - 2x8mm - Red/Black - 100' SPC-48313
Standard Duplex Cable - Flat 8/2 - 2x8mm² - Red/Black - 100'
- ANCOR Duplex, Triplex and Multi-Conductor Cables are made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available
- ANCOR's proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation. Exclusive insulation is rated at 600V, 105° C dry and 75° C wet
- Inner conductors are correctly color-coded to ABYC standards
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Black/Red
- Length (Feet): 100'
- Gauge: 8/2 AWG
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 11"W x 11"L WT: 20 lbs
- UPC: 091887120950
We Also Recommend
BEP Battery Distribution Cluster f/Twin Outboard Engines w/Three Battery Banks [717-140A-DVSR]
Blue Sea 7928 Contura II LVD Remote 
Scanstrut ROKK Surface Mount Waterproof Wireless Charger - 12/24V [SC-CW-02E]
Samlex 200A Fuse Assembly [DC-FA-200]