Blue Sea 7287 C-Series Triple Pole Circuit Breaker - 50A SPC-20606
- 5,000 Ampere interrupt capacity to meet ABYC requirements for 120/240 Volt 50 Ampere main protection
- Double pole used as 120 volt AC main circuit breaker to switch hot to neutral
- Triple pole used as 240 volt AC main circuit breaker to switch lines (hot) and neutral
- Double and triple pole circuit breakers will trip all poles will trip if any one pole trips
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amperage: 50a
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 4"W x 5"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: 632085072872
We Also Recommend
BEP Battery Distribution Cluster f/Twin Outboard Engines w/Three Battery Banks [717-140A-DVSR]
Blue Sea 7928 Contura II LVD Remote 
Ancor Standard Duplex Cable - Flat 14/2 AWG - 2 x 2mm Red/Black - 250' 
Ancor Triplex Cable - 14/3 AWG - 100'