Fortress FX-55 Anchor - 32LB [FX-55]SPC-26269
FX-55 Anchor - 32lb
For over three decades, the much lighter Fortress Anchor has out-performed substantially heavier steel anchors in holding power tests conducted all around the world. In the US Navy tests, not only did the Fortress out-perform heavier steel anchors, they were also able to withstand pull loads that averaged over 200x their own weight.
Fortress Anchors are constructed using a high-tensile, corrosion-resistant, aluminum magnesium alloy. This results in a lighter, easy to handle anchor with superior holding power.
The anchors have been designed to be easily disassembled for compact storage, or as a spare and/or a storm anchor. All Fortress Anchors are precision-machined for sharpness and quick penetration into common sea bottoms, which ensures faster setting-performance.
Fortress Marine Anchors offers a 100% Hassle-Free Lifetime Parts Replacement Warranty.
*Made in the U.S.A.
- Award Winning Design
- Highest rating in tests worldwide
- Hardened high-tech aluminum magnesium alloy
- Adjustable fluke angles: 32° for common bottoms, 45° for soft mud
- Easily disassembled for easy storage
- Easy to manage weight
- Tough anodized finish
- Size of Boat - 52' to 58' (16 to 18 M)
- Style - Fluke
- Material - Aluminum magnesium alloy
- Working Load - 4,000lb (1,814kg)
- Shank Length - 46" (1,168mm)
- Fluke Length - 27" (686mm)
- Stock Length - 37" (940mm)
- Weight - 32lbs (14.5kg)
*Sold as an Individual
- Weight (lbs): 32
- Construction: Aluminum Alloy
- Color: Aluminum
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 10"W x 48"L WT: 37.9 lbs
- UPC: 647124120551
Quick Guide (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Maxwell Anchor Rode - 20'-3/8" Chain to 200'-5/8" Nylon Brait [RODE59]
Master Fender Covers HTM-2 - 8" x 26" - Single Layer - Black [MFC-2BS]
Polyform G-2 Twin Eye Fender 4.5" x 15.5" - Black [G-2-BLACK]
Dock Edge Fender Line - 3/8" x 5' - Black - 2-Pack [91-566-F]