Mustang Deluxe Anti-Exposure Coverall & Worksuit - MED - Orange [MS2175-M-OR]SPC-27852
Deluxe Anti-Exposure Coverall & Worksuit - Medium - Orange
The best protection and comfort
Completely insulated with Mustang Airsoft foam to deliver an immersed clo value of 0.420, the MS2175 deluxe suit delivers significantly more hypothermia protection than just a jacket or pant. This, combined with maximum flotation in the event of accidental water immersion makes the MS2175 an excellent choice for activities around colder northern waters.
Suitable for a wide range of uses from recreational boating to industries like offshore oil and gas work to the rigors of the US Coast Guard, the deluxe anti-exposure suit is comfortable and roomy so it won't impede your activities.
Approvals on this product are dependant on color.
Type V Work Suit (Approved Substitute for a Type III PFD when worn)
- 2 - Orange
- 33 - Orange/Black
Type V (Approved Substitute for a Type III PFD when worn)
- 5 - Navy
- 6 - Gold
- 7 - Olive
- 13- Black
- Hypothermia and flotation protection - Immersed clo 0.420
- Inflatable head support pillow for additional buoyancy
- Relaxed fit for comfort and mobility
- Neoprene wrist closures for weather protection
- Tug-Tites® at thighs and ankles cinch easily to improve fit and minimize water flushing to delay onset of hypothermia
- Ergonomic insulated hood easily folds into collar
- SOLAS reflective tape for improved visibility
- Chest and front cargo pockets for extra storage
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Orange
- Size: M
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 14"W x 20"L WT: 6 lbs
- UPC: 062533553514
Quick Guide (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Kent 4-Pack of Adult Type II Vests in Stowage Bag [102200-200-004-12]
ACR PLB ResQLink 400 Survival Kit 
ACR LowPro V4 Cat II Manual Release Bracket f/RLB-41 
ACR C-Strobe H20 - Water Activated LED PFD Emergency Strobe w/Clip [3964.1]