NavPod GP1603 SystemPod Pre-Cut f/Garmin 720/721/ 740/740s/ 741/721xs/741xs/ 70s/70dv & 2 Instruments f/9.5" Wide Guard [GP1603]SPC-53899
GP1603 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Garmin 720 / 721 / 740 / 740s / 741 / 721xs / 741xs / 70s / 70dv & 2 Instruments for 9.5" Wide Guard
GP1600 Series for 9.5" Guard, SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
Usable Face: 20"W x 6.25"H
Instrument Cutout: 3.6"
All SystemPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 8"W x 24"L WT: 6 lbs
- UPC: 659988108088