Trailer Valet RVR12 - 12,000lbs remote-controlled trailer moverTVRVR12
Made in the USA - the ALL NEW Trailer Valet RVR12 brings the entire RVR Series to a whole new level. This fully wireless, remote-controlled, two-speed trailer moving robot will not only take the chore out of moving your trailer but is sure to wow anyone who sees it in action.
The RVR12 can move up to 12,000 lbs and is made up of lightweight, high endurance, corrosion-resistant materials. It’s powered by 2 ultra high torque electric AC brushless motors to drive large, heavy-duty single and dual-axle trailers - boats, RV campers, tiny homes, cargo trailers, and more. The RVR12’s track technology provides superior traction over various surfaces and its aluminum finish, sealed bearings, and protected electronics make the RVR12 virtually weather-proof.
Simply hook up the RVR12 to your trailer coupler using the patented Trailer Valet RVR Ball Mount system (2” and 2 5/16” - included) and use the intuitive radio remote control transmitter up to 40 ft away to maneuver your trailer to just the right spot. The rechargeable 29.2volt LiFePO4 battery gives you 30 minutes of continuous usage time and can travel up to 120 ft per minute (approximately 1 to 1.5 miles per hour) -- offering the best technology for what you love most.
Here’s to less hassle, and more adventure - Move Forward!
- Capacity: 12,000 lbs (towing), 1,200 lbs (tongue)
- Aluminum finish provides long-lasting protection
- Rechargeable 29.2volt LiFePO4 battery with 2 hour charge time and 30 minutes of continuous usage time
- FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum); 100% interference-free from other 2.4 GHz systems
- Maximum speed is 120 ft. per minute (Approx. 1 – 1.5 miles per hour)
- Recommended surface conditions: moderate terrain and flat, even surfaces
Usually ship in 10-12 days or less.
We Also Recommend
Pro Series 1000 lbs. Zinc Plated Swivel Jack w/6" Poly Wheel [EJ10000101]
Fulton Dual Wheel 1,500 lbs. Bolt-Thru Swivel Jack [XPD15L0101]
C.E. Smith Outboard Motor Dolly - 250lb. - Red